Welcome to my home for the next year. I'm afraid I have not taken any pictures of the outside yet. It was another busy day full of running around getting papers stamped, buying necessities and having orientation for International students. I did, however, meet two fellow students, one from the US and the other from Canada. They are going for masters in International Education and Political Science respectively. I also got a bank account step up with minimal difficulty, so over all a successful day.
Now on to the pictures. The room is on the third floor of a row house along a fairly busy street. We share a kitchen with four other people.
Here is the view from my doorway, see the love seat to the left!
My laundry/book corner
My tea corner
My big bed, with a the little sink in the room--very handy!
The wardrobe and my little fridge!
Hope this satisfies some of your curiosity. I'm off to London tomorrow to pick up some stuff shipped to my friends' flat. I arrived on the train but now I am going to try the bus service (which stops right outside my house) instead.
Cheers!
The new place looks nice! Good luck Mary!
ReplyDelete